Monday, July 30, 2012

Back at the start (again)


no preview



This happens every time....I start off great...do my exercises and eat well.....then I peter off....and its always at the end of my period...for at least 2 days I go crazy and its like I need every single type of starchy carb that I can get my hands on...then I go into the "nothing fills me up" phase...which I have just come off of!
So...I have fallen off the proverbial wagon and was caught under the wheels for a while....not allowing me to get out from underneath of it!!

Things weren't all that bad...just not doing the workouts is the biggest downfall for me....as long as I do that, things seem to even out (or at least I don't gain TOO much after a binge!)

So...this weekend I sat down and created my own schedule/daytimer book (seeing how I have a few businesses going on I need to keep everything in one spot) and today IS A NEW DAY!!

Woke up bright and early, had my shake, having my water and planning on doing my workout at 9:30am this morning!
I am starting at the beginning for my Turbo Fire workouts again (and again, and again...but I guess that's better then not re-starting at all!)...so on today's schedule is Fire 30 and Tone 30

Going to try to pre-make all/most of my meals...starting with snacks. I think that's where I have the most problems...I'm ready for a snack, but not sure what I want, and then I make "bad" choices!....so if I take the guessing out and just have all my snacks ready, then I'll be good to go...

What do you do to make sure that you eat properly?

happy health

No comments:

Post a Comment