Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Friday already!??

Oh my...that was a fast week!
(and a BIG thanks to all of you that have gotten in touch with me on FB...LOVE the support!! Keep on keepin' on!;)

I'm hosting my first It Works Wrap Party (ps...if you are in the Lucan area on Saturday around 3pm...feel free to stop in and get wrapped for $35 or just take a look at the product) on Saturday and I have NONE of my cleaning list done!! So...guess what I'll be doing today....no preview

I found a "cleaning list" on Pinterest that made the chores not so "chore-y" (that can be a word can't it?)http://tipsandpix.com/?p=76 and it made the everyday chores make so much sense!!
I make the beds every morning..and even though there are toys and clothes all over the place still...just having the bed MADE makes all the difference (and makes me want to do MORE!)

I WILL do my exercise today (Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 40) but it may not be until later on in the day...I would rather get to the main cleaning issues at hand first (but, ya never know!)

And on top of that...I woke up feeling great and energized(no knee pain!!)...sometimes you have to keep going to get over the hump!!
I've already had "breakfast" : 2 rice cakes, 1tbsp peanut butter and 1tbsp grape jelly with a big 20 oz container of water (and I always drink one 20 oz container of water as soon as I get up)

The rest of the day I hope to keep myself so busy that I don't have the "binge" bug...my snacks today will include almonds, tangerines, peaches, cucumber slices, Laughing Cow cheese, lunch will be chicken and green salad with Epicure Vinaigrette dressing and for dinner, BBQ chicken, warm mushrooms in Thyme and Olive oil and I haven't decided on a salad or rice for dinner (it will depend on how hungry I am I guess)
..so fingers crossed that is how my food day will go!!




What is It Works?
no preview
Founded in 2001, It Works! Global is a direct selling company that offers professional quality beauty and wellness products that both reflect high standards of integrity and reach consumers at affordable prices. In 2011, It Works! Global was ranked on Inc. magazine's prestigious Inc. 500/5000 list as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in its category. 

It was started by a husband and wife team (the husband was a highschool teacher) and it has just taken off!

As an aesthetician/beauty professional I was skeptical of this "product" at first...but after getting into the ingredients list and background (they have been researching and developing these products for OVER 20 years! With proof to back up their claims...so it's not an overnight thing) I  love it! All the ingredients in the wraps and defining gel are the SAME ingredients/essential oils that I would have to gather to make for my anti-cellulite treatment (which I charge between $55-$95,depending on what sort of treatment you are looking for )

With this product and company (and yes, it's home based...) you don't need to find more "reps" to keep it going, you just need people that want to and need to take control of their life and be healthy.

...the product itself does the selling (and gives the results)...there are 2 main ways to purchase the product:  1. Retail Price....but who wants that?         2. Wholesale (by either being a Loyal Customer or Distributor)

If you are wanting more information, feel free to contact me, or even go to my ItWorks site...you can immediately place your order ON my site, and the products come RIGHT TO YOUR HOUSE! No waiting for me to deliver it (which is a good thing...trust me!)
Here is my site: https://bronzedbodywrap.myitworks.com/Home


Happy Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment