Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blech! Yesterday went downhill....

no preview
...well....Monday won this week:(

I started out great....got my workout in...doing some things around the house....but for some reason I couldn't stop eating...I ate ALL the cherries and most of the grapes for the week...maybe that's better then a bag of chips....

I had made a wonderful dinner...bbq chicken, roasted baby potato salad and corn on the cob (this was my "fatty" meal, and then I used my Fat Fighter after)...and then the chocolate bar and popcorn fiasco happened. I bought a chocolate bar and made popcorn....and ate it ALL. blech.

BUT...now that is behind me....looking back I don't think I ate as many good things as I should have...I missed my morning snack and sort of combined it with lunch.....I'm starting to notice foods that are good for me (that keeps me filled and not hungry) and foods that aren't the greatest (that don't keep me filled and where I'm still hungry)...and I find for me, especially when I eat makes a lot of difference....I find I need to eat a little something every 2 hours....you could set your clock by that I swear!

We are off camping this week for 4 days...so I need to pull up my socks and get my act together!

On today's schedule:
workout (core 20 /stretch 10/fire 30), sitting down and meal-plan for camping, making jar salads, and starting to get packed for camping...and the biggest one EAT  the right things at the right time!!

happy health!

No comments:

Post a Comment