Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today's recap...

This morning was a hard morning to get out of bed....I was a bit sore from my Tuesday workout (which was Fire 30..kickbox cardio with TurboFire)...my knees are so sore today!!
BUT...I decided that no matter what....I'm doing something (because something is better then nothing...!!)

My morning started out regular...took 2 Tylenol Arthritis (to combat the knee pains)...can't wait to order my Relief (https://bronzedbodywrap.myitworks.com/Home) to take place of the Tylenol!!

For my pre-workout meal....one rice cake (plain unsalted) with .5 tbsp peanut butter (I get the lower fat one from Kraft) and .5 tbsp Smuckers Concord Grape Jelly...it's just enough to give me energy to workout...I also took my Thermofit (also from It Works)
(this isn't what mine was...I ate it before I decided to maybe post pics...but you get the idea)

Then I did my Turbo Fire Tone 30...a 30 min full body tone workout with resistance bands...I was sweating after that! I also have Core 20 and Fire 45 possibly to do today...not sure though about time (but I can do the Core 20...it's the 45 that I may have trouble getting to)

After my workout I had my P90X Results and Recovery drink from Beachbody...it's a post-workout drink that helps the muscles to repair, rebuild and adapt from working out. This is a key factor in how quickly and completely my body will recover and benefit from exercise...it also has an orange taste to it...it's Ok...I can drink it without any issue.
I find if I'm running crazy with kids and running late with my OWN meals...I'll even make one and have some of it if I'm hungry..it helps to keep me satiated and doesn't allow me to binge on anything "handy" (like a chocolate covered granola bar!!)

Now I'm ready for something else (it's about 9:40am)...what I'm just not sure...I think I'm going to have some grapes and some cheese...about 1/2c green grapes and 1/2oz marble cheese...

and then it all went downhill from there.......
I ended up doing my Core 20 (still need to do the Fire 45EZ), and I was STARVING!!

I started making mine and the kids lunch (my lunch was half a tortilla wrap with 1 tbsp avocado hummus and 3 slices of Pillers Black Forest Ham with 1/4 of a cucumber sliced on it)....I ate and then I went into binge mode once the kids went to bed.......poor Goldfish crackers...they didn't know what hit them!!
no preview Then I got tired and slept it off for a few mins (my carb coma as I'd like to think)

BUT...I'm jumping BACK on the horse....grabbed a handful of raw almonds and 2 tangerines for my afternoon snack.

I have a client tonight so an easy din-din for the fam...hamburgers...and this time I'm not having a bun with mine....I'm making a ridiculously large garden salad....with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and cabbage and I put them into mason jars...takes up LESS space in the fridge and I make a few for my husband...and voila...his lunch is made (then I add the cucumber and tomato in ziploc baggies...they would ruin the salad if I put them in when I first made it)
no preview again...this isn't my presentation of how I do the jar salads, as I think this one has the dressing on the bottom...I don't add dressing to it...once I get my photography skills going (if I have any??!) then I will post my own pics...promise!!

My plan.....have a binge free night!!! I don't know what happens....it's like another being takes over and I can't stop....does anyone else have that happen to them!??!?

Until tomorrow....happy health!

No comments:

Post a Comment