Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hitting a bad streak....and it's weigh in wednesday!

I had such a terrible, terrible headache yesterday....nothing I did seemed to help it go away...I added in some carbs (in the form of crackers)  but that didn't seem to alleviate the ache....neither did all the other CRAP I ate yesterday...

I had also hurt my back just a bit on the right hand side a few days ago...and since then I've been achy and sore, so maybe the headache is an extension of it?

Even though the past 2 days haven't been the best eating days...I've made up for them with maintaining my workouts (I did 2 workouts yesterday...still went pretty hard, but with my back and such hurting a bit, I had to back off some things a bit..)

Then it hit me......I haven't been having my Greens, OR having my shakes....D'oh!no preview
Taking the small things out of my schedule have made the biggest difference....so today I will be making sure to add those back IN to my eating schedule

So, needless to say...these few "bad" days have taken their toll on me.....
Here are my numbers (sorry it's condensed ... short on time today!)

Overall body inches:  271...still down 2 inches from last time (mostly in my hips, legs and arms...went up by .5 in the abdomen...I'm a bit puffy today from the starchy carbs from yesterday...and the day before...)

Weight: 203.8.....UP 2 lbs...but I'm not going to let this discourage me...what goes UP, must come DOWN! I'm going to use this as motivation to break the 200's

I am also on the last few days of the thing that makes me uniquely "woman", and I've been finding that's when I tend to binge the most...after.....before and during I'm an extremely dedicated/healthy person...but it's when it starts to fade that I get the carb cravings....which is so weird b/c I thought it should be the other way around...
Well...it was these backwards cravings/actions that made me create this blog....so I can reflect back on the days and see what the heck is going on!!

For my schedule today....it's Fire 30/stretch 10 for exercise
For food...I'm going to get my greens and shakes back INTO my eating (and eliminate starchy carbs...bye bye corn on the cob and potato salad...you were delish!)

I have to start packing everyone for the weekend...we leave for camping tomorrow...my workout plan for the weekend is to take my resistance band, and write out a full body tone 30 for Saturdays workout and for Friday I'm going to go for a big bike ride (just hope I can get away myself so that I can actually make it a cardio workout..)
And I also need to get food organized.....busy busy!! Good thing laundry is all caught up!

happy health!
here is my eating...instead of putting it down in 2 separate places...I'm getting back to MFP and using it's site


No comments:

Post a Comment