Monday, July 16, 2012

Its been a few days

Sorry...i know it's been a few...somehow I blinked and then Thurs and Friday were over!!

Sad to say I didn't do my thursday workout (and then I ended up eating that darned chocolate covered granola bar!)..for some reason (which I figured out today, if YKWIM?) I had zero energy...though I felt great and was busy all day....ate all my regular foods (and I'm sorry that I keep posting about eating the same foods....I stay with what works...)

luckily for me, my energy came back Friday and I was able to bang out a fire 45...and to my suprise I did the whole class!! Love noticing results don't you??

Friday turned into an extremely busy day...I didn't sit to relax once! (which I hate to say, I usually am able to squeeze a 20 min power rest at some point in my day...but hey, I'm up at 5am)...still managed to eat well all day...definitely relied on my fluid intake to keep me going today...and tonite was our 'bad food' night....pizza....lots of it.

The rest of the weekend was pretty busy....I worked with a bride, a girl's birthday party and then went to a Breast Cancer fundraiser in the evening. My eating for that day was about 80% good....had my "regular" morning breakie...rice cakes, pb&j...had a shake with blueberries, ProFit and milk...lunch was a turkey on whole wheat from Timmy's...afternoon snack was carrots and dinner I indulged in the most amazing chicken breast on a bun....maybe going to start using roasted red pepper now...yum yum!

Fries also came with that (which, yes, I had some) and some martini's (all for BC fundraising!!)


Sunday was OK for eating for the most part...it was my rest day (and my grocery shopping day) so no exercise for me.....I did indulge in a few ice cream/cookie sandwiches though....

So I guess looking back, the weekend kind of won....I tried to make the best choices, but at least I did my power workout...so maybe it was kind of even...kind of...right??;)

BUT...............no preview
It's Monday!! Rise and shine!!.....I slept in, but whatever!

Today on the schedule, for workout:  Sculpt 30...and maybe even a bit of a cardio...I may try to squeeze in a 20-25 min cardio (fingers crossed)...here's hopin'

I have quite a bit of laundry to put away today....how does it just seem to show up!!?? So most of my day will be dedicated to putting laundry away.....and packing as we are going away camping for the weekend starting on Thursday.

It seems like I'm just putting the same things down day after day and that it's kind of boring....so what would you like to "read" from me?? I have a few ideas (my grocery shopping routine/list making, my fridge organization, what's in my cupboards etc...) but I would love to hear any of your thoughts:)

happy health

No comments:

Post a Comment