Thursday, June 16, 2016

Getting Caught Back Up!

Whoops.....its been almost a FULL YEAR since my last post.....

My. Bad.

And there's no excuse for it either....except that I just didn't do it.

It seemed like yesterday that I was posting that my 40th birthday had come and gone...(tear)....well...now I am a completely grown adult of "42"...I have been this age for about 3 days now....and so far...so good!

I have recommitted (again and again and again) to my health and wellness...this time using the amazing ladies in my community as group support system (see...Facebook IS good for something!!) and keeping things simple!! (K.I.S.S!!)

June 13....I turned 42....and weighed myself and took measurements (those are numbers that don't really need to be posted at the moment...)

June 16....3 days into 42....and I weighed myself and took measurements......down 1.8lbs and down 4.5 inches!!!!

Whoooo.....Hoo!!! And while I know there will always be ups and downs to this crazy unstable thing we call health and wellness.....I'm putting this one in the "win" column for this week!!

In the next 52 weeks I will (or at least I hope to!) let you in on my tips, tricks and journey as I try to conquer my 40s and although I know I will NEVER regain my pre-pregnancy body (thanks, children....)I'm excited to see what comes of getting back into the "swing of things".

No comments:

Post a Comment