Tuesday, August 21, 2012

High Five!!

  to losing weight!!


It's funny (or at least I think it is)...when I THINK and PLAN to lose weight...I don't lose weight.

When I don't think about it and just make better food choices and throw in some exercise...I do lose it.

The last time I posted, I had actually GAINED weight (and because the number was so horrendous I didn't want to post it...just know it wasn't good.)...and this time I weighed myself...DOWN 3lbs!! whoo hoo!! Even though Weigh In Wednesday isn't until tomorrow(which then I will post my numbers and will compare to the first time I've posted numbers)...I felt that my clothes were fitting a bit better and I just felt great!!...and I was interested to see if I had lost anything....I am quite pleased with the results!

I have been fairly regular with my TurboFire workouts and using my It Works products...last week I did ALL my workouts EVERYDAY and used my wrap once, defining gel all the other days, drank my Greens and used the ProFit as a snack when I really craved chocolate!! Something to be proud of for sure!! My eating was 80/20...and I still managed to lose.....a big high five!!

Now..the big test comes....our last camping trip. We are away for 4 days...I'm taking my DVD's again (and hoping for some good weather)...so let's see what gets done...I'm not going to guarantee that I will get the workouts in...but..I will eat better (taking salads, chicken, veggies fruit and nuts)...the way I look at it..as long as I don't GAIN anything, I'll be ahead of the game!

Hope everyone is having a happy and healthy summer...can't believe it's almost the end of August!!

j


No comments:

Post a Comment