Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back in the saddle....

again!
So...the last I left I went camping for 5 days...5 rainy, days. Needless to say, I didn't get my exercise in:(....BUT I did take my DVD's with me....at least that's a start isn't it? I ate Ok....still not the greatest, but I made a Big Salad  (remember the Seinfeld episode?) and ate it with each of my meals and didn't eat buns, bread etc...

The last few days I have been 100% completely EXHAUSTED....and I have no idea why. I would have no problem just lying down ALL day...and that isn't like me....sometimes though I think mind over matter beats me.
I'm a professional procrastinator...I put everything off until the last second, and then just scramble to get it all done in time....if there's anything I would like to change about myself...it would be that.

Yesterday was (yet) another start...or a continue...I didn't start from the beginning of my Turbo Fire schedule, something that I've done about 20 times...I think that was my problem, not being able to get past the start and if I missed a day, for some reason I thought I had to wait and start all over.

So...technically I'm in my 3rd week of the Turbo Fire Prep Schedule (it's a 60 day schedule to get your body  prepared for the more intense TF schedule...it's all the same discs, but just done differently..there's more toning and strengthening and stretching sessions with short cardio sessions)

I completely filled out MyFitnessPal's food journal...a first for me in a long time!! And it's not even exaggerating or anything....that was my day....and I felt awesome at the end of it too! I also did an It Works Wrap after my workout and I have since lost a total of 3 inches from my abdomen...if that's not motivation to keep it up...I don't know what is!! (ps...if anyone is in my area on Sunday and wishes to get more information about the wraps, feel free to stop by any time between 1pm and 4pm)



Where I find my downfall is....sitting and watching a TV show. The days that I completely ignore the Tube...the less hungry I am....

Why?? Because there are SO MANY junk food commercials that are played in general...it's kind of sickening if you think about it....and we wonder why we are obese??

I've missed weigh in Wednesdays for a few weeks now....but NEXT week I am back ON the scale and posting my numbers! I guess it doesn't matter how many times you fall off the healthy train...just as long as you get back on it!!

happy health

No comments:

Post a Comment