Saturday, August 18, 2012

Even with a kink in my back...

I have still managed to complete my workouts!

Thursday was Stretch 40 which I totally needed....it's an amazing yoga/stretching session...was hoping that would release the kink in my upper back...which it didn't completely BUT I feel much better and can actually turn my head to the side!!

Today was supposed to be a Fire 45, but for those of you that know my youngest child...we had "one of those nights"...he was up since about 2am and I finally "got up" (those nights I sleep in his room...twin bed...while he plays and sometimes goes back to sleep...this time, not so lucky)
I took him downstairs at 5am because he was hungry...think it's a growing spurt, which is OK (again if you know him), made my husband's lunch and then proceeded to do my workout.

Of course, as I'm starting my workout....."mom, I hungree...mom, I need a drink..." (when I asked him before if he needed anything...his response..."no mum, don't worry about me..I ok"...so he let me squeeze out a 25min workout, which is OK, because my back was starting to hurt (pinched nerve I think...)...BUT at least I did a workout...still burned A LOT of calories....

I have decided to take the KISS approach to eating (...Keep It Simple Stupid)...sometimes I get too confused with multiple recipes, grocery lists and such...so just doing plain, simple recipes, nothing fancy dancy....especially with school just around the corner and hockey starting, I need things to be quick and easy....
Plus...I LOVE my It Works FAT FIGHTER, ProFIT and THERMOFIT and GREENS....helps me when I need it!! I've been finding that these products definitely keep me on track an minimize my cravings...and using MyFitnessPal....it's amazing the calories that you can consume without thinking about it.


This weekend we have absolutely nothing on schedule...which seems and feels weird...but it's good because it's the last quiet weekend before school starts for my kids.....so hopefully I will be able to sit down and do my grocery list, relax (because again, I've been up since 3am...thank you child) and enjoy the day......oh, and also get a workout done!

happy health!

No comments:

Post a Comment