Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October...October....how did we get here so fast!!

 

So, a week or so has passed since my last post....sorry about that!

I have been taking some time to "educate" myself on having a good blog, AND on being healthy, happy and balanced....I was finding that I was posting the same things, just different days, and now I'm trying to organize my thoughts and make sure this isn't a "diary", but more of an inspiration/reminder to myself as well as to anyone else that stumbles upon this little blog!

so....please bear with me as it may be a few days or so between posts....it comes down to time management, and I can either manage my time to learn things on the computer OR I can complete a post....(and I still need to fit time in for those pesky things, like cleaning, kids and such;)

So....to throw a question out there...how do you get yourself balanced, happy and healthy??

Do you just jump right into it and start no matter what, or do you wait until "the next Monday", or wait until you have an eating plan/schedule in place??

No comments:

Post a Comment