Monday, October 29, 2012

My Challenge "re-start"....

That's right....I'm going to pull out the Mulligan card....and "restart" my Challenge!!

The start of my week  was fan-freaking-tastic.....and then cupcakes showed their face in my house....and it all went downhill......luckily, I still managed to do a workout on Friday to minimize my bad eating habits....I was all over the 20% portion of my week (I do an 80-20 rule....80% of the week is clean eating and workouts, while 20% of the week I'm not so strict with what I eat, and I still workout)

But...on Sunday I sat down...got out my planner....and SCHEDULED the next 3 months. Done.

Today was my Day 4 in my TurboFire schedule (I wanted Sundays to be my day off, as I usually grocery shop and take the boys skating)....I stick Day 1 and Day 2 at the end of the schedule...it all works out!

So..........drumroll........I am pleased to announce........that I completed my workout this morning!!
Fire 30 and Stretch 10! Here's a little preview of what I did this morning:

Phew!





No comments:

Post a Comment