Friday, September 21, 2012

All about my 2 day "bender"....:(

Well....things were SO on track...working out every day (or early morning) eating great, feeling great.......

then.......I made a terrible mistake......

I decided to make the kids I look after during the day.....PANCAKES.......and that's all I remember


I think there was pudding (yum), pizza,chips and hamburgers mixed in there too over the 2 day blur.....
AND ZERO EXERCISE!

Usually, my "benders" last a few days longer....luckily this time it was only 2 days and I was starting to feel yucky, tired and gross....so...this morning I got UP (at my usual 5am) and did a 30 min Turbo Fire workout and started breakfast with a healthy It Works shake!!

And I feel.......FANTABULOUS!

Also on my "schedule" for today...cleaning out my fridge and freezer and maybe(?) my cupboards....I start "grocery shopping" at home and then I'm able to compile my grocery list.....with the fall coming I'm more partial to soups, chili and pasta....but this winter I will be replacing MY pasta with spagetti squash and using butternut squash instead of french fries/potatoes.

 (looks good, doesn't it!)

In the end....it's all up to ME to eat and exercise properly in order to see the changes I really want....I can sit around and continue to "binge" and have no energy, OR I can TELL myself that I just need to DO IT!!
Right now with my schedule, I have decided on 30 minutes a day minimum of exercise......that's it. And if I happen to get more in...then that's just an added bonus....baby steps are what works for me I think.

Hope everyone has a fun and Healthy Friday!!

happy health

No comments:

Post a Comment